Approximately 90% of our work is mortgage advances, mortgage discharges or mortgage variations, the remaining 10% is mortgage-related litigation.

Uniform procedures and sophisticated document assembly technology allow us to easily move work between legal teams so as to load balance in times of peak demand. We target a 90% operational capacity across six partner teams. This gives us significant surge capacity.

Our average is 7-8 settlements of commercial loans per week with peak capacity of 10-12 settlements per week (achieved by utilising free capacity) and 15-20 settlements in the last two weeks of December (achieved by side-lining non-urgent litigation).

Our Capacity